Saturday, June 16, 2018
Saturday will be hopping at Liberty Fest, as the park will be packed from sun-up till well after sun-down. We will kick off the day with the Liberty Run 5K/10K and pancake breakfast. Then things will continue to build up throughout the day with the International Fest, live performance, and carnival. The 27th Anniversary will go out with a bang with an outstanding fireworks show and performances on both stages.
Event Location:Heritage Park
1150 S. Canton Center Road
Canton, Michigan 48188
Event Time:10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Skerbeck Carnival($): Purchase tickets or wristbands to enjoy Carnival rides all weekend long. For more information visit the Carnival Zone.
- All Day: Market Place Shopping ($) Take a stroll around the pond and shop your way through vendors from near and far.
- All Day: Petting Farm with chickens, donkeys, goats and more!
- All Day: Lego Tent Check out this amazing Lego Build that includes real moving Lego's!
- All Day: D & M Face Painting ($) Pick your favorite character or design to wear for the day while visiting the festival.
- All Day: D & M Art Tent: Stop in and make some free art with our very creative friends.
- 8:00 am-11:00 am or until sold out: Canton Rotary Pancake Breakfast with strolling characters
- 10:00 am-11:00 pm: Liberty Fest Beer and Wine Garden ($). Enjoy a frosty cold one under the tent while enjoying the entertainment from the Amphitheater
- 10:00 am-dusk: Scholastic Book Fair Tent ($) Stop in and shop to kick off some summer reading
- 11:30 am-6:00 pm: International Festival (Canton LIVE Stage)
- 1:00-8:00 pm: Clydesdale Horses Meet and greet with some really BIG horses, in the animal exhibit
- 1:00-9:00 pm: Inflatable Obstacle Course ($)
- At Dark Canton Liberty Fest Firework Show.