Summit on the Park Memberships
Benefits of Membership
Membership benefits at the Summit on the Park are endless! We have a wide array of membership options to suit any schedule. Membership entitles our guests use of the aquatic center, gymnasium, racquetball court, fitness center, steam and sauna rooms, walk / jog track, and all fitness classes.
Summit Membership Amenities
Amenities for the Summit membership include:
- Membership Options
- Fitness Center
- Over 65 Fitness Classes and Aquatic Fitness Classes
- Kids Corner Child Care
- Indoor Pools and Aquatic Center
- Club 55+ Senior Center
- Indoor Walking Track
- Summit Staff
- Summit Mobile App Opens a New Window.
- Discounts on recreation, aquatic and specialty fitness classes
- And Much More!
We value the business and loyalty of all Summit on the Park members, such as residents and non-residents who are swimmers, runners, weight-lifters, yogis, day-campers and more. For any questions or concerns, please contact Summit Membership Services at 734/394-5460.
Become a Summit On the Park Member Today!
Purchase a Summit membership today and start experiencing all the Summit has to offer. Register online or visit the Summit on the Park front desk and talk to one of our friendly staff members to enroll.
Summit Mobile App
Did you know that the Summit has its own Mobile App for both Apple and Android Opens a New Window. phones? The mobile app provides features such as notifications of classes, programs and events as well as cancellations, facility schedules, membership promotions and appreciation events. In addition, the Summit App allows members to "self-check-in"
One-Week Trial Membership
Stop in to the Summit on the Park for a tour of the facility and receive a One-Week Trial Membership. The Trial Membership is for new members only. This trial offer is available to Canton Resident Only for a one-time use during a 12-month period. Contact Membership Services at 734/394-5460 and get started today.
Student ID Policy
All students must present a valid student ID every Saturday to enter the facility.
Member Appreciation Events
Join us every month for special Member Appreciation Days! A small way for us to say thank you, and show our appreciation for your membership! All events held while supplies last.
Fresh Fruit Fridays - First Friday of Each Month
January 2019 - December 2019
Fresh Fruit will be available to members on the first Friday of each month while supplies last.
Water Bottle Wednesdays - last wednesday of each month
Members, grab a water bottle to enjoy on the last Wednesday of each month! Available while supplies last.
A Summit on the "Park"nership with Holiday Market Canton.
Member Incentive Program
The Summit on the Park is teaming up with local Canton Businesses to encourage our members to shop, dine, and play right here in Canton. As an added benefit and incentive to your membership, simply present your Summit on the Park Member Card at the following Member Incentive Program partnering businesses below and receive their special offer:
Member Incentive Partner & Member Special Offer:
- SweetWaters Coffee & Tea Canton: Present your Member Card, and receive a 10% discount off of your entire purchase. (302 N. Canton Center Road, Canton, MI 48187)
- Magformers Magnetic Toys: Present your Member Card, and receive a 20% discount off of your entire purchase. (44125 Ford Road, Canton, MI 48187)
- Village Family Restaurant: Present your Member Card, and receive a 15% discount off of your entire purchase of any items from the regular menu. (Discount not valid on specials, promotions, coupons, or with any other discount) (47182 Michigan Avenue, Canton, MI 48188)
- Edible Arrangements Belleville: Present your Member Card at the store, or mention it over the phone and receive a 20% discount off of your entire purchase. (Discount not valid with any other promotions or coupons.) (9588 Belleville Road, Belleville, MI 48111
SUMMIT MOBILE APP
Did you know that the Summit has its own Mobile App for both Apple and Android phones? The mobile app provides features such as notifications of classes, programs and events as well as cancellations, facility schedules, membership promotions and appreciation events. In addition, the Summit App allows members to "self-check-in"