Friday, June 15, 2018
Friday is a great day for families and features the start of our Marketplace, two stages of entertainment and much more! If you aren't already registered, be sure to stop by to get signed up for the 5K or 10K walk/run.
1150 S. Canton Center Road
Canton, Michigan 48188
Skerbeck Carnival($): Purchase tickets or wristbands to enjoy Carnival rides all weekend long. For more information visit the Carnival Zone.
- All Day: Market Place Shopping ($) Take a stroll around the pond and shop your way through vendors from near and far.
- All Day: Petting Farm with chickens, donkeys, goats and more!
- All Day: Lego Tent Check out this amazing Lego Build that includes real moving Lego's!
- All Day: D & M Face Painting ($) Pick your favorite character or design to wear for the day while visiting the festival.
- 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.: Cirque Amongous - Interactive performances and demonstrations near the Canton LIVE Stage.
- 12:00-5:00 p.m.: Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra Instrument Petting Zoo. Located near the Wild Life Exhibit.
- 1:00-11:00 p.m.: Liberty Fest Beer and wine Garden ($): Enjoy a frosty cold one under the tent while enjoying the entertainment from the Amphitheater.
- 1:00 p.m.-dusk: Scholastic Book Fair Tent ($) Stop in and shop to kick off some summer reading
Liberty Fest 2019 Highlights