Canton is committed to helping contain the spread of COVID-19. For this reason, the Canton Township Leadership Team and Full-Time Elected Officials have decided that the following programs, events, and facility closures will remain in effect:
- The Summit on the Park, including Canton Club 55+ will remain closed to members and the general public through at least October 1, 2020. All current and active memberships will be automatically extended. Those wishing to be refunded may contact the Summit at 734/394-5460 or by emailing email@example.com.
- All parks and trails remain open. Playgrounds are open; however, splash playgrounds are closed for the season. Canton urges all park users to follow proper CDC protocol and recommended social distancing guidelines.
- The Canton Sports Center is now open providing adult softball leagues and tournaments.
- All Recreation programs, classes, and events, with the exception of the Canton Farmers Market, are canceled through the summer. This includes all summer camps, programs, community events, and concerts. Watch for new virtual programming coming this fall.
- The Canton Farmers Market is now open every Sunday through October 25 with new COVID-19 safety protocols and restrictions in place.
- The B.L.O.C.K. Youth & Teen Center, as well as affiliated programs and services, remains closed and will resume following the Plymouth-Canton Community Schools in-person classroom schedule.
- Pheasant Run and Fellows Creek Golf Clubs are open with restrictions in place based on current Executive Orders.
- The Village Theater at Cherry Hill will remain closed to the public for ticketed events for the foreseeable future. All purchased tickets will automatically be refunded.
- Please note: Individuals registered for a class, program, or camp that has been canceled or suspended will automatically be refunded.
For more information, visit www.cantonfun.org or www.canton-mi.org/COVID19.